Location: Almetyevsk, Mir street, 1
The museum was founded in 1953. In 2003 celebrated its 50th anniversary and moved to a new building, at the current address.
The museum expositions are representing the area’s history from the Neolithic age till the present day. The collections of the museum include artifacts of the ancient time, folklore and multicultural/ethnographical elements, modern history of the oil industry region.