Location: Tukaevsky district, the Bet’ki village
The fortress was a strong point for Russian colonisation in the Zakam’e region. It arose at the beginning of the 17th century which is earlier than the one at Chelny. The Bet’ki fortress existed until 1621 when the peasants from Elabuga led by F.Popov settled in these parts and founded a new settlement at Mys Chalna. Traces of the fortress have been preserved in the centre of the village.