Location: Pestrechinsky district, the Cheremyshevo village
The church was built in 1741 (restored in 1985). The standard basilica-type Russian church of the baroque period. It was the church where 1863 Maria Blank and Ilya Ulyanov, Lenin’s parents, were married in 1863. In the cemetery, attached to the church, there is a group of graves of Lenin’s relatives on the maternal line.