One of the three mosques, which were open in Almetyevsk before the revolution. Khadi Atlasov – the future public figure, scholar, historian and writer – was elected Imam of the one of them in 1903. While Atlasov was working at the mosque he taught in the parish madrasah and was one of the initiators of the opening a school for girls. In 1907 Atlasov became a deputy of the second State Duma. The brick building of the mosque, which has survived, was built in the 1870s.