The city of Zainsk is situated at the confluence of two rivers – Stepnoy Zai and Lesnoy Zai, 287 km to the east of Kazan, and has a railway station. The city is the administrative centre of the Zainsky district. Zainsk was founded between 1652 and 1656 as a fortress. Since 1978 Zainsk is a city.

Coat of arms
Zainsk, Tatarstan, Russia, tourism, travel, cities, districts, sightseeing, tourist, visitor, tourist attractions, places to visit, monuments, local culture, cultural tourism, local tourism

not yet available

Places to see and visit: