The centre of the district is Naberezhnye Chelny. Area – 1744,0 square km. Population – 543,2 thousand people. The district was founded in 1930.

The city of Naberezhnye Chelny is situated in the north-east of the republic, has a harbour on the left bank of the Kama, 225 km to the east from Kazan, 17 km to the north-east from the railway station Krugloe Pole. Population – 513,3 thousand people. The first settlements on the territory of Naberezhnye Chelny were known since 1626.

 

Coat of arms

Flag

Tukaevskyi district

Tukaevskyi district